Vw passat 3C v-line

Aloittaja mauh, 06.11.13 - klo:12:25

« edellinen - seuraava »

mauh

Yes,but if you change your abs module , the coding will be change. and you would not be able to see it . I had a same problem with my abs.
I have the 3c0614109Q abs, and it is to new to my 3c0 handbrake , it needs to be 3c8. So the system is now a big error and wont work at all. And i cant recode it until i have the right parts.

For abs you can change only the abs module so that the block will be old, so it would take about 25 min to change it:) and it is not 100% sure that the Front assist would work, but if it does not work i reflash the soft from 0232 to 01xx and front assist dissapears and i get my acc to work:)

mauh

Lainaus käyttäjältä: repomies - 10.08.14 - klo:21:19
Wow, lots of b7 stuff in there. I didn't realize the 8t5 acc would work with bmr engine, without getting the parking brake upgraded. I just thought the front assist version is too much for my old beater so I'm going for the simple acc without front assist. FA would have been nice, though.

I need to get the abs block changed, I currently have 109D and the 109B is waiting on my desk for installation. The only thing worrying me a bit is the coding of that, but with a little luck it will work without much coding, since it is coming from a very similar BMR engine passat like mine. ATM I'm stuck with "ACC Starting".

and it is coming more, i have new buttons, gear knob, door panels and so ;)

repomies

Lainaus käyttäjältä: mauh - 10.08.14 - klo:21:44
Yes,but if you change your abs module , the coding will be change. and you would not be able to see it .
For abs you can change only the abs module so that the block will be old, so it would take about 25 min to change it:) and it is not 100% sure that the Front assist would work, but if it does not work i reflash the soft from 0232 to 01xx and front assist dissapears and i get my acc to work:)

Do you mean changing just the brains of that abs thing? I thought it had some mechanical pressure sensor thing also, which is different.. But I could be wrong. Very interesting, do you know people who have done it like that?

About that flashing, what do you use for it? The tool, that is..

mauh

Bronken reflashes it, but can use a vcp or vas tool for it. Yes i have done it, but i have a fault in my abs so, it can be that i need to change the whole abs, if i change the Hand brake module and it still would not let me calibrate the 1/2 brake pressure sensor. but some germans have change only module and it has worked from them.

repomies

That flashing thing would be very good for the retrofit enthusiasts in Finland. Somebody here should learn how to do it. Those G-radars are so much cheaper, if only I would have had the opportunity to flash such to gen 1..

mauh

i can buy this things and reflash them but i dint think that somebody would want that. But i can think about it. in estonia i  have retrofit o many parts in vw-s and some things i have made in here:)

repomies

I suppose I'll play it safe and have the whole abs block changed. If I had gotten this info just a little bit earlier I might have busted my knuckles with the abs brain swap attempt, but now that I've already booked the car for the swap plus wheel aligning, I'm not going to back away from the swap.

repomies

Lupailin Mauhille kääntää jutut suomeksi. Syy miksi kirjoittelin englanniksi oli tietysti se, että halusin lypsää mahdollisimman paljon tietoa.. ;D

En jaksa ihan sanatarkkaa käännöstä edes yrittää, mutta referoin tärkeimmät.

Kysyin Mauhilta mitä ACC versiota (8t3 / 8t5 jossa on front assist) hän on laittamassa, ja hän kertoi että 8t5. Mauhin sähköinen käsijarru on kuitenkin liian vanhaa mallia jotta 8t5 ACC:n vaatiman uuden ABS:n saisi koodailtua kuntoon, joten hänen täytyy saada käsijarru ensin päivitettyä. Mauh tarvitsee 3c8 -alkuisen käsijarruosan. VCDS-listauksesta näkyykin vikoja. Hämmästelin B7-osien määrää ja totesin että tyydyn itse perusmallisen ACC:n (8t3) laittamiseen, ja että pelkään hieman ABS:n koodailua senkin kanssa, mutta kuvittelen että ABS-yksikössäni olisi suht koht oikea koodaus tallessa koskapa se on vastaavasta autosta peräisin (BMR, DSG, ACC). Kuulemma enemmänkin b7-osia on Mauhin autoon tulossa, kuten vaihdekeppiä, oviverhouksia, nappeja ym.

Mauh sitten valisti minua että ABS:n koodauksella on taipumus kadota vaihdon yhteydessä. Hän myös kertoi kohtuu merkittävän pikku vinkin - jotkut Saksassa ovat onnistuneet vaihtamaan pelkät ABS-yksikön aivot, koskematta itse pumppuun. Se elektroniikkaosahan on muutamalla torxilla kiinni siinä ABS-yksikössä, ja vaihto on kuulemma "25 minuutin juttu".

Mauh vahvisti myös toisenkin tärkeän jutun, eli nuo uudemmat tutkat (8t5) voi uudelleenohjelmoida ensimmäisen generaation (8t3) malliseksi, jolloin ne varmasti käyvät pumppusuutinkoneen kanssa (jk: vain jos on DSG). Työkaluksi käy esimerkiksi VAS. Totesin että olisi pirun hienoa jos joku voisi Suomessakin näitä uudelleenohjelmointeja tehdä, koska niitä uudempia tutkia on paljon halvemmalla saatavilla. Mauh lupasi miettiä ohjelmointien tekoa, jos kiinnostusta on. (jk: Ebayssa halvin G-sarjan tutka 180â,¬ + tk. Maksoin itse 8t3 tutkasta (567E) 330â,¬ toimituskuluineen)

Lopuksi totesin etten aio lähteä pelkkiä ABSin aivoja nyt vaihtamaan, kun ehdin jo varata koko yksikön vaihdolle ajan. Olisi sinänsä ollut mielenkiintoista koettaa, jos olisin saanut tämän vinkin vähän aiemmin.. siinä säästää kuitenkin aika paljon, joka moisessa onnistuu.

mauh

mauh

mauh

pohjoissavonprinssi

Could it be just easier to trade your Passat into newer one?

mauh

Lainaus käyttäjältä: pohjoissavonprinssi - 01.11.14 - klo:10:41
Could it be just easier to trade your Passat into newer one?
every human needs an output and this is mine:) And passat b7 with full options is about 30 000 .

Acc toimi.

Seuraavaksi tule Front Assist, Follow to stop and side assist.

mauh

petaso

Vanha topic ja autokin on aloittajalla jo vaihtunut mutta olisin itse laittamassa samanlaisia drl valoja. Miten onnistuu saamaan himmennys käskyn valoille kun vilkku on päällä. Himmennettävissä drl-valoissa osaan kyllä tehdä sen että valot himmenee kun ajovalot laitetaan päälle.

Lainaus käyttäjältä: mauh - 21.11.13 - klo:10:43
THis are my Å¡koda Drls , vide is stolen but my car uses same coding and acts same.

Passat 3C mit Skoda RS Led TFL

and my premium cluster with blue needels

Lakiasiaintoimisto Lehtonen Oy